Sunday, March 16, 2014

Happy

Things that made me happy this weekend.

 Fruit for Breakfast.  I love Saturday am where I can have my coffee and the breakfast Richie makes for me in piece while I browse the Internet and catch my breath from the week.
I have gotten my sewing machine out and played with fabric this weekend, sewing some gifts with supervision from the kitty's (not close supervision obviously.
I forgot how much fun it is to cut fabric out and sew it into something.  LOVE.

Working on a bridal shower honeymoon gift.  Pulling out my embossing gun, spray ink and silhouette.

I also bought Sara Evans new album.
It is mostly love songs but I liked most of the album, but really bought it for Richie, he Looooovessss her.

I also had a wonderful breakfast with My first born and his wife which started my day off Just right.  I can't believe I didn't get a photo :(

Anyhow, while my work life still is sooooo crazy and long during the week, I do feel recharged after my busy happy weekend.


No comments: