Saturday, January 11, 2014

Project Life 2014

Yes it is 11 days past the new year, but I have been sooooo busy with work today was the first time I had time to work on starting my 2014 book.

I wanted to do something different with my title page and have always been inspire by Suzanne Zingg's quilts and projects but didn't know how to incorporate it into my paper crafting.

I had decided this year to simplify my project life and maybe only do one page per week.  I had don't this the past two months and I find it works well for me when my work schedule is more than I can handle in an eight hour day.  I started playing with different cards and a pattern started taking place and with a little inspiration from the project life community and this is what was the result.


I received the wood numbers in my Deer Me monthly kit and didn't know what I would do with them.  The fit perfectly though I had to sew the top shut to keep them from falling out.  I then cut up some of my project life cards and scrap paper to fit in the pockets, sewing in between.  I had fun and love how it turned out.

Its kinda fun to look down as see the faces that I love mixed with the colors that are inspiring me.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Very cool Cindy! I'm so glad to see that your machine is cooperating. Sometimes sewing on plastic isn't to their liking. You are so clever!!