Saturday, June 29, 2013

Project Life | Week 25

I have been super busy at work and home getting everything ready for my trip.  Work is always outrageously busy, and I am trying to finish up my packing to Calgary cause we are going.


I am going to get Rich this shirt once we get to the stampede.

With my sister Sow gone for a few weeks I got up early and started laundry, vacuuming, mopping and cleaning bathrooms so Its done before we leave.  I finished this week of project life and kept it to one page as well, digitally so I could get it documented quicker.


Now I am off to pack my camera bag, then move on to my toiletries and then the final round of my large suitcase.  My goal is everything will be packed and ready to go Sunday night.  So I don't have to do any of it monday or tuesday.  Have a happy HOT weekend.

No comments: