Saturday, June 22, 2013

Project Life | Week 23 & 24

I had to play catch up today for the past two weeks of project life.
Because I work 50-60 hours a week, I have to put together
my layouts on the weekend.  But for the past couple of weekends I 
spent my time working on my travel journal.
This am, I spend a great deal of time working through 
my upcoming trip to the Calgary Stampede. With
all the flooding, our trip is in limbo, which I am not a big fan of. But
I do know the hotel we are staying at is not flooded. So that's a plus.
I can make an adventure out of anything, so that's what I am gonna do.

So this afternoon I put together week 23 and week 24. 
When I have alot on my plate, I will cut my week down to one side 
and I will usually do it digitally as I can do a week in about 30 mins to 
an hour.  Thank god for my iphone or I wouldn't have any pics!


I try to type as much journaling on a pic that I can.
I also love the ability to save pics from Facebook.
Sometimes its the only way I get a pic of my kids lol.
I also love facebook in the fact that on fathers day a lot
of people put vintage photos up and it brings back so many memories.
It also puts you in contact with lost family.  

I will be super busy packing and getting ready for my trip, so I suspect that I will keep the remainder of 
June project life at one page per week, but will make up for it when I get home.
I still love documenting life, preserving memories and my thoughts.

No comments: