Sunday, April 28, 2013

Project life | Week 17

Really enjoy project life.  It fits for me right now, It's as quick as
you want it to be or as complicated.  Below is  pic of my week.
 I pulled out my silhouette cutter this week as well.
I cut out the hello real life, my bitty kitty's name and the 
word love on the page below.  The top left I printed
a map I found online of the Boston bombing manhunt
since it took up most of the news this week. 
 The top left is a project life kraft edition digital journal card
I thought the mustache was soooo cute.  I journaled about how 
many miles I did this week on the treadmill.  I was really
proud of myself this week, hitting the three mile mark twice and
2.8 miles the remaining two times.
 Another moment this week was that Richard got a
iPhone and he texted me.  That is a big step for him.
I used a wood chip bubble on the pic of his text message.
To the right of this pic is a place card I made with some 
scrap paper, a little bit photo love and a wood heart.
 The right side has my title card, a few other pics and two
journaling cards.  I didn't have enough pics this week so
I journaled more than usual.
 My title card has number stickers and a flower
I made from gathered fabric that i sewed together. 
The favorite word title cut with my silhouette.
I watched a you tube video on welding words &
cut it out myself. Was a lot of fun.

We babysat Pepper this weekend. 
I used letter  stickers on the pic for the title
stapling her name and Saturday on the
bottom left was stamped using a Citrus Twist
stamp I received in my kit this month.
Over all love my week.