Sunday, April 21, 2013

Project Life | Week 16

Been keeping up on my Project Life these past couple of weeks.   
Week 16  
I again didn't do a full digital side as I had a lot
of little tidbits to use.

 A closer look at the left side is below.
I did utilize a lot of digital titles/journaling
on my pictures this week.

The homemade title is digital  and the goodness
is stickers.
 I was one picture short so I made a little placement card
out of red polka dot paper, stamped with a studio calico stamp,
added some washi tape and a little camera sticker I found.

I like the versatility I have with using digital elements to add
titles or  journaling.


 The right side is above.  I again used thickers for the 
numbers on my title card which I have done each week.
The pink heart is a heidi swapp product placed on a place card
from the blush edition project life kit.
I used letter stickers on the picture of my budda hand plant.
Had some fun with my meatball title and I stamped the
date with a date stamp.

Below I used some letter stickers on Pepper's pic, sewing across the
stickers to keep them in place.

No comments: