Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Project Life| Week 10-14

With working on the wedding book, I got a few weeks behind on project life. 
I had some time this weekend to get all my thoughts/pics
into my book.

Week 10
 I did a digital right side and traditional left side below

Week 11

 I had a an insert this week along with a fun door hanger
from a hotel we stayed at in LA that I cut up
and stuck in the book.
 Again I did traditional side on the right above
and Digital side on the left.
 Loving bright colors and obviously SPRING!
 Week 12 above with another insert from my women's
handgun class.  I used a shamrock as my title
slot this week and since I was playing catch up I did
one week
 I am trying to hand journal more, even though I hate my
own writing.
 Week 13 above.  Target practice has been a constant
these last few weeks.  Makes my husband happy.

Week 14 below
sorry little blurry for some reason
I am still mixing digital words on pics coupled with
chipboard and thickers. Also digging through stash
to find little do-dads like the good time sticker

The title card is from my citrus twist project life kit.
I found a felt bunny sticker, used some old chipboard that
I sewed across for the yum and a Heidi swapp heart that 
I sprayed with spray ink for the bloom heart.
I made homemade ricotta for my lasagna and thought the arrows
were fun to mark the process.  As always I seem to always have food
pictures as Richard likes to see them in my book.  

This is my third year and I am still loving the process. 





No comments: