Saturday, February 16, 2013

Project life| Week 6 and 5


Weekend is upon us and I am really not doing much which is my plan.  Did a little pet shopping filling up their food and plan on watching everything I have recorded on my DVR (i would need a month to do that).  Have watched a couple of documentaries that were on my radar and catching up on Homeland.  I was a little behind on project life, but caught up. 

 Here is Week Six.  I am still loving the half digital half hybrid format.  Below is week six digital. Loving Valentines a hearts and chevrons are my fav right now.

Week six hybrid side is a little low key given I was a little behind.  I did make a little card on the bottom left which I used some vintage lace I bought in France in 2009.   Of course there is my little sweetie, my grandpuppy pepper.  She is soooooo Cute!!!  

Week Five is below. A few little do dads from Vegas and some 
chipboard stickers over a couple pictures.  
That's why I love this project as you can spend as little or as much time as you want
on the layouts.  

I used a felt heart from Michael's on the flower picture
and foam stickers on my grand-bunnie pic.

So onward to move to week 7, my china book and Garrett's wedding book. Below is my week
7 title page.   Hearts & Love!!!!!


No comments: