Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Week 3 | Project Life




Finished up week three of project life on Sunday.  I really love the addition of the digital portion of project life to my routine this year. I will use digital templates and elements for the weekly title page as I did on the left below.









Here you see the digital side of my layout.  I used the project life templates.  I continue to use both seafoam and olive digital core kits.  I at times change the colors a little to match my layouts. The life card is from persnickety prints.  Obviously food is always a big topic in my life given all the food my husband Richard cooks.







Here is the right hybrid side.  The arrow on the top left was a studio calico stamp that I stamp on some scrap paper and used stickers to make my title. I am part of the cocoa daisy monthly kit club and many of the stickers and papers come from various kits. This bits and pieces of life card is from the snap collection at simple stories. I love them as they are perfect fillers when I do not have enough pics.  I am seeing more and more project life kit clubs popping up and am currently on a waiting list for one.  

No comments: