Saturday, January 12, 2013

Project Life|week 2

Project Life Week Two is in full swing.  I am continuing with doing digital on one side of the layout and then hybrid on the other.  By doing digital on one side, it allows me to pull in pics and type some journaling throughout the week, getting items off my mind and the creative process is what keeps me sane.  This week I did blur out some of my journaling as there are people in my life that do not like their name or anything about them posted publicly so I must respect their wishes, but documenting my experiences with them is a big part of my life.


This week I used the digital edition of project life for the filler title card, and journaling card. I bought both the olive edition and the sea foam edition digitally.  I found in the last two years I had so much of the core kit left over as I use a bunch of random items in my kit, so having it digitally allows me to customize it more, even adjusting colors to meet my needs.  I am really looking forward to the new kits coming out in may too.  I love to mix and match.  The keep calm and snap on was a freebie set I downloaded from Jennifer Hignite, the arrow I made myself and the Tuesday card is from Ali Edwards Hello Life series which you can also cut out on your silhouette.  I am trying this year to use one main journaling font which I picked American typewriter and for my Weekly title cards I am using Ali Edwards Font.   Something else I am gonna try to do is use more paper in mini layouts as I am a member of the Cocoa Daisy kit club, and these kits are piling up, so I want to get a little more hands on as well.  I love getting new stuff in a little matching kit.  However I am thinking I may join a project life kit club next year and am currently on the waiting list for this kit club as it will fit into my project life a little better.  Pintrest has lots of cute ideas when I need any inspiration.

I hope to keep posting throughout the years.  I would love to get on a design team for project life, but realize now my work schedule is just too demanding to allow me to do so... Maybe in retirement, when ever that will be.  



No comments: