Sunday, November 4, 2012

China Here I Come, Ready of Not

Well in two days I will be heading out for my trip with The Lee's to china.  Not sure I am ready, but I am packed and my carry on is packed and I will keep my fingers crossed.  I have really over thought everything I think and now its making me a little nutsy.

As I finish off some details for Richard, I wanted to promote Holiday Phone as I will be using them for my iPad and phone while in china.  They have affordable data and voice plans as using your ATT iphone there will be 1.99 minute and per mb sooooo I will give holiday phone a whirl.  The shipped my  standard and micro cards quickly and I will have to update you on how they work.  Hopefully I will be able to post to my blog while I am away as Facebook is blocked in China, not sure about Hong Kong.

Wish me luck.  I did pick up my new Ford Explorer Sport Yesterday.  She sure is pretty. That's right she and I am calling her black beauty as her twin turbo echo boost V6 motor has lots of horsepower and I am looking forward to breaking her inn when I return back after Thanksgiving.

1 comment:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

you WILL HAVE an amazing time ... and I look forward to whatever communication you are able to manage !! Keep safe & enjoy the journey. Love you much. xoxo