Saturday, August 25, 2012

FINDING A NEW ROUTINE

I am not sure finding a new routine is the right word, but I am settling in to a little, I mean little less demanding routine.  Work while still busy, has settled into a manageable day, partly because I have more assistance and am learning to delegate a little better.  Also when Tom's time is less pulled in many directions, my is.  So after three weeks of a little less stressful days, its slowly moving down into my home life.  I have been able to work out four days a week, which I still hate, but proud now that I have stuck with it.  Now I am on focused on tasks at hand, mainly Garrett's wedding in October and the 12 items on my list I need to complete.  But I have two trips coming up and I am working on my travel books as well as project life a little bit each day.

 So here is to LIFE.  Hello... Loving it today.   Now off to test drive three cars, my lease is up soon and I have narrowed it down to three.  My goal this time is luxury, full loaded but room for my future grand baby!!!!  I am at a point in my life that I want all the bells and whistles in my car.  I have love my MKS. love it.  Its comfortable, pretty.   I looked at so many cars. Audi, BMW, Lexus, Porsche, Buick, Chevy, Range Rover, KIA etc but narrowed it down to:


 The new ford explorer, Limited edition.  Looks alot like the range rover now, but seats so much more comfortable. Has the echoboost engine, all all the bells and whistles.  Love the ford sync system which I have in my MKS.




The Ford Edge. Has the echoboost engine and all the bells and whistle. No third seat. sooo still thinking on that. Usually wont need three rows of seats but nice to have when out with family. Limited package gives all the bells and whistles. The best mileage wise.

Lastly, the Lincoln MKS.  No echoboost engine, which is the downside.  Similar to the edge.  All bells and whistles. 

Will test drive all today to make a decision as I suspect I will need to order the one I want.  Richards loving the black and brown two tone seats which I think only looks good on a black or brown model and I am not loving the brown and was hoping not to get another black car....  but will see. Well ta ta for now

No comments: