Sunday, June 10, 2012

Project Life | Week 23


Week 23, was just a two page layout.  No inserts, not a ton of journaling. I ended up taking this weeks photos with my iPhone, so sorry that they are a little fuzzy. 

The left side I used Design D page protector.  Last year I almost always used the standard Design A for each week, this year I am branching out, trying the other designs I bought in the assorted pack.  Makes it challenging, but fun just the same.  I did a lot of typing right on the photos this week with photoshop. On my weekly flower photo I used an old house of three printable medallion I had lying around and punched a heart hour and adhered with Tim Holtz's mini stapler, which I love.
The right side I used Design F page protector.  One thing I have been doing consistently is adding chipboard letter or numbers to the title card.  The letters I used this week did not have a name on them, but they came in an old Studio Calico set.  Love that they are yellow orange in color. 


I also got out my silhouette digital cutter this week to make some birthday invites.  I wanted to print and cut out a little girl Chef, which was challenging but fun.  i then cut out the bowling pin and punched an arrow out to frame my journaling.  Love the look.
The other thing I did this week that I have never done before was cut a 4 x 6 photo in half to fit into the divider slots I had open.

I used another Ali Edwards design, the arrow,  for my peonies picture. And here is a closer pic of the little girl chef I printed and cut out using my computer and silhouette.  I really loved how it turned out.

All in all a great week, I also changed up my blog banner and background using Rhonna Farrer's Nautical Chic Kit.  Chevron and Nautical my two new obsessions. Check out this kit, loving it.

I can't say enough how much project life has helped reduce the time it takes to document my life moments.  I work 50-60 hours a week and without it, I probably wouldn't document half of it.  Love It.

No comments: