Monday, May 7, 2012

Today | What I am happy about

I am happy for so many things today. First off, for family, I am still feeling relaxed after my weekend with my sissy in San Diego.

I am happy that Richie takes such good care of me, does so much for me so that I don't have to worry about all the little things so much.  Work is stressful enough.

I am happy for friends to celebrate with.  Cinco De Mayo was so fun and I am having a couple of girlfriends over Thursday and Richie is making us happy hour soooooo it should be a lot of fun.

Heres to a relatively good monday, hoping Tuesday is that much better and the weekend gets here quickly.  I have a dental appt tomorrow and an appointment to try on my new wedding/sentiment ring. The mold of the ring is ready and I am super excited to try it on.  I have wanted this ring for a while and I guess Richie felt now is the time.  Later in the week I have an ortho appt. If my shoulder pain is any indication, surgery is in the near future. Oh Sigh!!!!

No comments: