Saturday, May 19, 2012

Project LIfe | Week 20

Project life week twenty is completed. It came together quite easily today.
Above is the two page spread.  I am utilizing different Project life
page protectors.  

Here is the left side and as you can see I used my silhouette
to cut out Ali Edwards awesome arrow.   I am still working on tracing photoshop files
but really love using it. You can see a note I wrote about being a mother.
My tuesday flowers, movie tickets, a photo sticker

Here is the right side.  It includes a heart thank you care Nancy Sutherland sent me, photos and a couple little layouts.

Here is a couple pictures of Richards key lime pie. I had some cooking scrap paper in a Studio Calico kit which was appropriate.  I love the spread the love element as Richards pie is spreading my behind!!!!

In the photo above and below I used some of my washi tape which I am loving. I want to tape up everything!!!

I washi taped the movie tickets too LOL!

I am sooo glad I started using my silhouette again.  Its a lot of fun.  Richard is trying hard to fix dinner for me with a little less calories so I had to show how awesome that is.  These arrows are by Ali Edwards and are found at designer digitals.

No comments: