Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hello Saturday| Hello Long Weekend


I woke up soooo happy and free today.  Its a long weekend and oh how I needed it. I slept till  am, awoke to sound streaming into my room through my shutters and I  new today would be an 
INSPIRING DAY.
Here are a few things that have inspired me this week and will continue into the weekend.

Every time I drive by one of these billboards I am inspired. I love the LIVE FOR NOW!  
I plan on doing more of this.. Live is too short for waiting.

Nautical is crazy right now in design and all I keep looking at on Pintrest is Nautical themed items.  Rhonna Farrer came out with her Nautical chic kit this week and I am in LOVE!!!!! Gonna be using this all weekend for some creating.

Planned a trip to VEGAS.  I love Vegas, but this trip will help me fulfill one of my Summer Manifesto items, Visit a National Park.  I am gonna visit either Mojave or Hoover Dam.  Super excited.

An lastly, today I am gonna see one of the few people in my life who have inspired me.  Just how kind, caring, FABULOUS she is.  I have the Sangria marinating for the BBQ and really can't wait.  
I hope you will have an inspiring weekend as well.  Loving Life Today.

No comments: