Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Week in the Life | Tuesday Photos

Tuesday photos, unedited.  I don't think I will edit much this time around.  This is how I look at the moment.  Not all photos attractive, But they are reflective of what I was doing at the time.



I spent a good part of my day at my desk.  Really just trying to stay caught up.  I never really feel caught up
 Above is 5:05 pm, everyone is out the door at 5 pm and sometimes I am still going for a couple more hours.
 Tuesday and friday I try to get 2.5 miles on the treadmill and a little weights.
 Tuesday, is my favorite day. Flower day.  Nice
 Richards breakfast of champions
 Richard continued to take some shots for me, Gas on tuesday
 Then Sams Club, for his weekly load.
 Flowers for me, beer for Richie.
 Then off to Garretts to pick up Pepper Puppy for a sleep over
 Loving Pinterest and love this quote
 M mess of a happy place with both project life and week in the life taking up space.
 Every am, gotta fill up the cat food.
 I almost forgot my lunch, but richard Delivers straight to my car.
 Leftovers for lunch
 Brand new receipt Richie made for me. It was DELICIOUS
 I stuck my camera card in the wrong slot. UGH, richie to the rescue and got it out for me.
 My twin in her fishing glory
Loving it.

No comments: