Saturday, April 28, 2012

Week in the LIfe | Friday-Saturday


 Busy today getting all my photos together for my week in the life.  Here is Monday's photos.  My title page I did not save and right now I am too tired to make it again. So sorry about that.  Below are some of the other days this week ending with Friday and Saturday's title pages.  Their side pages are all hybrid so I will have to photograph them later when I finish them totally.  Loved the Ali Edwards templates which helped organize and tell the story a little faster.  I added this years layouts to last years book as I still had space and like that both years are together.  Tomorrow I am gonna to finish a couple of traditional layouts to add into the book and cut some titles for my transparency's with my silhouette hopefully leaving enough time to start my China prep book.  We shall see.













1 comment:

Dawn Cosgrove said...

I love all of your pages! I am so jealous of all of you who have already put together their weeks on paper! Way to go!