Monday, March 5, 2012

They are together again

That is how I choose to look at it. My dad joined my mother in heaven yesterday morning at 8:55 am. More quickly than I expected. But mom was always impatient and he was ready. He has missed her for quite some time. I know he is much happier and I had the last 16 months alone with him and we made the most of it.
I was lucky enough to take him to Alaska less than a year ago and he had a wonderful time. I loved seeing it through his eyes. Now as I move forward, my heart is less heavy knowing he is much happier back with his life mate, my mama. Goodbye Daddy, I love you always and forever.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm so sorry Cindy for your loss. You have been a loving and devoted daughter to both of your parents and have blessed their lives. Bless you in this time of sorrow.