Saturday, February 4, 2012

It Goes On.

Life, that's what it does, it goes on. Some days life feels like a blur, it has felt like a blur for two weeks and I have not done my project life for these past two weeks, which I will remedy today. However it got me to stop and think about life. Its too short. So I need to stop letting life go by. Unfortunately I have to get my boss to stop letting life go by too and that will help as the long hours is getting really old. I think he is finally seeing the light!!! My life husband now sees life a little differently since he is a stay at home husband. For the last couple of years we have planned a few trips together which has been nice. He takes care of my Dad for me and sees what will happen if we what till retirement to have fun.

Last year we went to Alaska, South Dakota and Yosemite. This year, in the fall we will be going to Philadelphia, Gettysburg and ending the drip in Dover Delaware at a Nascar Race with one of my good friends, Stephanie!! We are looking forward to it and I will get a few more stamps in my National Parks Passport Book!!!

A momentous occasion on my calendar this year is my son's wedding. That within itself would make my year.

And to end out my year, I will be spending Thanksgiving in China!!! Two weeks in china, I am super stoked and can't wait to go. Its on my bucket list and just researching it gets me so excited.

So while my life is sooooo hectic and each day passes by quickly, I know that I have these things to look forward to and its makes the long hours, and no time just that much bearable.!!

2 comments:

Candra said...

Looks like you've been too busy, but at least have lots to look forward to:). Hope you're getting some rest.

Catherine said...

Hi,
Why are you going to China? On a tour, with friend...inquiring minds want to know.
Hugs,
Catherine