Friday, November 25, 2011

NYC Travel Journal/December daily inspired

I love following Ali Edwards and have most all of her digital product. Her style is a lot like mine and I love her December Daily project but with work so hectic around the holidays I never quite think I can get it down. I am keeping up with project life thou. For my upcoming NYC trip I made a travel journal that is Ali Edwards December Daily inspired. In fact I made three of them. Here are some of the pages. I did decide not to decorate the cover till I get back as traveling I have found can rough it up a bit. I hope Heather and Dede, who I am going to NYC with like theirs as well.



































Oh New York City at Christmas time. Its the best. Magical.

1 comment:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

THIS will be the best travel souvenier I have EVER had!!!!!!!! LUV YOU LOULOU (and I love it already)