Saturday, October 8, 2011

Baby Jackson

I had the pleasure of taking Sally and Mike Shamblins maternity pictures last weekend. I honestly can say I almost feel like Jackson's grammy. Mike is one of my sons best friends and sally almost like a second daughter. Thanks God she let me take them.
I was super nervous as I just like to take pictures as a hobby but I am really happy how they turned out.

It was hot and the sun was blaring down but sally was a trooper. Mike was too. I probably got 30 good shots so over all I cant ask for anything else.









Here's to Sally, a BEAUTIFUL mommy to be and Mike I just know you will be the best Dad ever. I love you both very very much!!!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Really good photos Cindy! Love the blocks with Jackson's name spelled out. Great job!