Sunday, September 4, 2011

Whew, where does the time go

Where does the time go? I never ever have enough of it. Part of the reason is how much I work. I know now that is not gonna change. I was hoping someday that I would be able to cut down to four days a week, but this past week it was made perfectly clear by the man in charge that it was not possible, ever! I kinda regret my strong work ethic, my ability to do three peoples jobs, the art of multi-tasking right about now. While it's made me indispensable it has also taken my time away. Time away from my children, time away from family, time away from my friends, time away from myself. I guess the up side is I am able to support my family with Richard not working and my children are now grown and seam well adjusted and happy. I have the ability to travel a little and see some things on my bucket list which brings me to my next topic. SOUTH DAKOTA.

I have to head to INDY for our EMR training. With all the new governmental regulations these days, we had to upgrade of electronic medical records which requires more training and I need to get trained so in turn I can train others. Sooooo on the way to INDY Richard and I are making a pit stop at.
Mt Rushmore. It is on my bucket list. I am super excited. WE will be there three days and will be hitting Custer state park, Jade Cave National Park, Bear Country and Cabelas store of course. On out last days we will be going to...
The city of DEADWOOD. Love the old western town . Then we are of to INDY.
I have rented Richard a Camaro to use while we are there and I am tied up all day and night.
He is going to Hit the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Gander Mountain and who knows what else. Should be a fun trip.

Wish me luck.

No comments: