Sunday, August 7, 2011

Week in the Life | Monday & Tuesday

I finished my week in the life book this weekend. It took longer than I though it would but feels good to get it done. Here is a look at the first two days. For the actual book I labeled it for 2011 and 2012 as I am going to use the same book next year and add 2012.
Hard to see the title page, sorry about that.

I decided not to use a picture for the day title page on monday or tuesday as I didn;'t have one I really liked. The beginning of the week was tuff for me so I did not take as many pictures.
Some shots and some journaling.
Below I tried to write a little but some days were better than others.
Below is Tuesdays title and first page.

Took more pics this day. Thank god for my iphone.
Below is the last two pages.


No comments: