Friday, August 19, 2011

She is Home

Rachie moved back home last night. Things didn't quite work out for her in Long Beach and she needs to regroup. I feel for her. Being an adult is hard. Its hard to get your foot in the door and make your mark in the world when the door never opens. I am going to use this time to show her how much I love her and how proud I am of her. I know this minor set back really is God's way of pushing her into the right direction. Everything happens for a reason they say.....

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a comfort for her to know she has a loving family to move back to. Yup, everything works out for the best.

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

IT USUALLY DOES JUST THAT .... since being in the right place at the right time happens few & far between ... so you gotta help make your own destiny. I do think there is a power that "nudges" you now & again in a particular direction!