Sunday, July 24, 2011

Project Life | Week 29

This week was a fun week with Tommy gone to Hawaii and a little mix up on my routine.
Here is both pages side by side. I am going to split up the book into two as there are too many inserts and it wont fit all in one book.

Here is the left side. It show blackberry jam in the making, Moo creamery lunch with garrett, my vanilla coke Saturday, this weeks flowers and tommy in Hawaii.

Here is the right side Which shows Garretts garage door boo boo, Richie brushing Roaree, Rachels bday cupcake. A summary journaling of this week, dinner at woolgrowers and my italian sub sandwhich.

All in all a great week. Next week I am tackling both project life and a week in the life along with Ali Edwards. Fun Fun.


1 comment:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

I will be lucky if I can still shut my book by October .... I have learned to "condense" as I have gotten further into the project- but SOMETIMES ... I really NEED a whole page for one day!!!!!! oilwell ... all part of the process. Hope Richie had a nice Bday. XOXO