Sunday, July 3, 2011

Project LIfe | Week 26

Trying to try different techniques so you can see my book as is not just the pictures. Week 26 was a "good week" Above is the title card
Here is both pages side by dise.
Left side up close. I like the story journaling card which basically told the story of richie buying me lower calorie juice so my martini was less calories. Whats not to love about that. A pic of Garretts new grass, my newly waxed car, garrett eating fish and chips and a story why or why not regarding the big question in my mind right now Should I get my BSN.

Here is a closer look.

Here is the right side

It has the bowling pic from earlier in the week, This weeks flowers, pink my favorite, a cutout from my silhouette, happy hour pic with Shirley, Chris and sally along with a hello Friday journaling card telling the story of happy hour. Also is the journaling " the story of this day" friday which is typical busy day for both myself and tom and all that weighs on the day. Without experiencing it you just don't know how much we have to do in a day. I Love the project life. I can't say that enough.




1 comment:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

If I were going to go back to school at 47, I would want the most bang for my buck or most advance for journey. I would go FNP. But then .... I'm not the one doing to studying!! Job security is only good for as long as it lasts and .... nothing is permanent. Can you imagine what/how many hours you would have to work at a "normal" nursing job to make what you do now? scary thought!! XO