Monday, June 27, 2011

Project LIfe | Week Twenty-five

Project Life. I started this January 1, 2011 and I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. The main reason is it is capturing more of my everyday life, my everyday moments. Things I would never jot down and capture I am. I haven't posted the pages much as I am having trouble getting pictures that capture it well. My house lighting is not good and I finally took these pics with my iphone. I am gonna keep trying to capture them better with a different lens next week I think. As above I almost always at least two times a month have an insert between the page.

Above is the left side showing fathers day. I journal a whole lot more in this project. It seems easier somehow. I don't always take a picture a day and fill it up with quotes I find or extra pics.
The back side of the insert I slipped Richards father's days cards and I stapled the sees candy ribbon onto it.

The right side is filled with some more pics, a insert from some prescription drugs I buy from Canada, a screen shot of my work inbox, a collage from my facebook page, a card from the DDS I had a root canal from and a tag from my dads new shorts.

Its alot of fun. I find easy to keep up as long as you do it at least every other day, which I do early in the morning. My family now is even gathering things for my book. Richard brings me cards from his favorite stores or a receipt from something he bought. Keep the book out and accessible and it is really easy. I am really really loving it.

1 comment:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

I AGREE totally ... it makes me more "thoughtful" of the pictures I place in the book. I sometimes ONLY journal as well. AND, I too, enjoy it more when I do it at least every other day. I keep a note pad handy in case I take pics for certain days & KNOW it will be more than a couple of days before I can get back to the book. Ken is often telling me he put something on my table "in case I need it" for the project! TY for sharing the experience with me XO