Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day

Mothers today is bittersweet. It's the first without my Mama. She never made a big deal about mothers day. I always remembered her, getting her something little to let her know how much I loved her. I hope she knew that. I miss her very very much, today more than ever.

We took Dad up to see her grave today and put some pretty flowers on her grave.
It was really chilly today. Hence the mismatched dress. It was hard on Dad. But alas its only been six months.


But I know she is in heaven and smiling down on us. She would love the flowers we got her. They smelled so pretty and showed how much we love her. What it showed me is to tell my two babies how much I love them, how proud I am of them and how perfect I think they are. I never want them to doubt that I know how much they love me.

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Cindy,
Happy Mother's Day to you. I totally understand the bittersweetness of this year. I still miss my mother especially on Mother's Day.
Hugs,
Catherine