Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Monday

I was still feeling somewhat under the weather Monday morning, not feeling myself still feeling a little nausea with a lingering headache just waiting for a migraine to start. I had been sick for two days not counting the five days of a nasty cold last week. I was going to stay home but alas the sick calls came in coupled with other staff already off with not enough people to cover the afternoon I had to go to work. I was a trooper as always though it was not easy. Then headed out to bowling since most of the team was gone I brought Rachie along to fill in. We are still in first place and I bowled my personal best of 176. So hopefully today will be a better day.


1 comment:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

This layout is very nice! (but then, they ALWAYS ARE) hope you're feeling a little better. Xo