Tuesday, April 12, 2011

10 weeks

My little grandpuppy, Pepsi as I am calling her, turned 10 weeks and in the spirit of things I went to take some more pics. I consider it training for when I have grandbabies. I am sure Heather and Garrett think I am nuts but alas I am allowed as I am a grammy. Grandpa (garrett hates Grandad) taught her how to use her doggy door this past week and she is a pro at it already going outside on her own to go potty. Just shows she has the Welch smarts. She is super lively and loveable. Richard goes and sees her every afternoon to play with her and teach her more things just like a Grandpa is suppose to do. I shutter to think what will happen when they do have babies, I may never see richard again unless he really does open Dicks Diner and Daycare, but he may need to change the title to Dicks Diner, Daycare and Doggy daycare LOL.
I played with brushes over the weekened and put her final pics in this layout. She has such a sweet face. Love it


No comments: