Friday, March 4, 2011

I'm Feeling Peachy

Monochromatic was how I was feeling yesterday. I felt Peachy and it continued throughout the day. I was dressed in ruffles and feeling girly. It just puts something in your step!!

I had lunch with Nancy as I knew it was a day she had all her girls in school. She and I have made an effort to spend more girl time together. To find balance in our lives between my busy work schedule and her hectic life as a mom of 3. We ate at the blue elephant restaurant and had a really good time. It really picked up my day.
Today I am off to have lunch with my son Garrett, and today I feel turquoise and yellow!

2 comments:

Foo said...

Awesome sissy poo! now come have lunch with me :)

Nancy said...

If you go have lunch with her, I wanna go too!!!

To heck with airline travel, let's just go party with her for a weekend and go dancin'...

That's kind of a cute shot of us!!