Sunday, February 20, 2011

Remembering

I miss my mom today. Dad is missing her too. We were going to visit her grave but the rain made it too muddy. So I thought I would scrap one of my favorite photos from the funeral. It is of my sisters Lisa, Lindy and Dede along with my niece Dionna.



With project 365 or project life as I call it in full force I am journaling a lot more. Here I used a Ali Edwards overlay from her project 365 kit on designer digtials and turned it into a journaling card adding paper and then my words. It slips behind the picture.


Richard thought it had too many flowers on it, but to me its perfect. The green ribbon of flowers was given to me by my friend Nancy. I have been staring at it for weeks and it was the main inspiration of my layout today. I really love it. I miss you mom.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Cindy, this is a beautiful layout. I am so glad you used the flowers mom bought! And I am proud of you for your honesty in orocessing your mom's passing.