Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Project LIfe

Yep your are right, I am still going strong with project life. I am really enjoying it. I feel like I get to do some scrapbooking every day. Today I even wrote a letter to my mom to add to the book in the back. Someday my child or grandchild or even great grandchild will look through this book and open the letter and feel the emotions I felt when I wrote it. So here are a few of the pics from last week.
Playing keno for my mom

Dinner in vegas for our anniversary/valentines day

My rachie
The cousins
Monday night bowling league
Happy Hour


1 comment:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

love the keno & bowling pic!
I am thinking about using Tuesdays to print a "nostalgic type pic", put it in an 8X10 protector and journal on the back of it. I rehearse a lot on Tuesdays, so it's not a day I am out & about or have much to say except about rehearsing (and that gets old). So I did it with mom's pic today :o)