Saturday, February 26, 2011

Balance


That is a constant thought in my mind these days. Balance. I need balance in my life. I need my hormones balanced, I need balance in my work and home life. I need balance between friends and family. I took this to heart this year and I now set aside time for friends, time for myself, time for family. Last night I met Nancy and a group of her friends at Cafe Med for wine tasting. I tasted a few, but ended up with my favorite drink there "pink panties martini". We laughed, talked and I learned a little about wine and taught Bo a new work (lol) It was a lot of fun. Can't wait till we get together again.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Cindy, you have been doing such a great job on your blog this year. I do support you in your quest for "balance"
And a pink panties martini sounds delish.
Catherine

Nancy said...

Hey girl,i think i have been missing some of your posts, thinking i will see them on FB. I am sorry and will do a better job of coming to see you out here. Anyways, Friday was a fun mix of girls and a boy :-) So glad you came and I want to be part of your balance as OFTEN as possible!