Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Project 365

So this year I have decided to tackle project 365. I have successfully taken a picture a day now for four days LOL.. I know its going to be tuff, but I am not worried if I miss a day here and there, I am just going to enjoy the process and of course If i win the lotto tonight I will have more time to do it. LOL. I opened up my Becky Higgins project 365 amber box today as it came Monday and I have to say I was a little upset as the binder was broken and I was missing eight cards. But I emailed them and hope it will be resolved quickly with a replacement binder as I really want to get it put together so I can stay on top on everything with my busy schedule. I am not sure I will use tons on the stickers and journaling items as I will add digtial frames to pics and do my journaling digitally and print on the cards. But excited.

Day one, a picture of my computer with my iphone near and water glass as I had a hand over mixed with the flu on new years day.

Day 2, January 2, 2011 I took a picture of the mirrored words that I have chosen as my mantra Live Laugh Love. I plan to do all this year. Richie found these while I was standing in line at pier one and I thought it was sweet that he actually knew these were my "mantra" words.

January 3, 2010 I took a picture of my dash when I pulled up to work at rally 5:38 am but I had to take several shots to get the glare off etc in the dark, just showing how early I do go to work.

Day four, January 4, 2011, this is what my kitchen counter looks like at 440 am when I am making myself a latte and feeding both the cats and dogs!!



The one thing I am not going to like about the prefabbed binder pages is that all the 4 x 6 slots are horizontal. So If I have a vertical pic it will have to be smalled and placed in a journaling card slot. But Hey I can print any size so maybe for a whole week I will only put small vertical shots or something or maybe one week I will fill every slot with a pic and no journaling. Who knows. LOL enjoy my photo journey with me, and check out my sister Dede's blog too as she is going to do the journey with me as well with her own kit I bought her for her bday.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

How do you like your latte maker? Bill and I are looking at them. Figure we can pay for one in a year of daily Starbucks purchases. We just need to make sure we'll use it instead of going to Starbucks. Your 365 sounds interesting. What is the goal of it?