Saturday, January 1, 2011

A New Year

A new Year Starts today, not beginning very well for me, I am a little hung over from a great time at my friend Debbies house mixed with a little flu I think as I hurt all over. Today I start project 365, which involves taking a picture everyday for one full year. I never wanted to take this on in the past as I would frett too much if I missed a day until I read how Ali Edwards handled it and I felt much better. So I am going tackle it along with my sister DeDe. We are using Becky Higgins project life kit. I am sure it will be a creative process even though I am not feeling too creative today....

2 comments:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

wooooo hooooo!!

Catherine said...

Good for you...
Will be interested to see what you think of Becky's Project Life. I have considered it from time to time.
Happy New year
Catherine