Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I miss her today


I miss my mama today. Yesterday too. I was fine for a couple of days and it just hit me. I cried alot yesterday and again today in the cath lab I just broke down. I miss her telling me "love you" I miss her walking in saying knock knock. I just miss her. Dad is doing better but he still carries her picture around with him. I had to make him a smaller one that would fit in his wallet too. Life just isn't fair sometimes. But tomorrow is another day. Can I go home to Tara?

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I hate to tell you my friend but this is your new normal...crying at random things you see and think about. Just when you think things are a bit better, when you least expect it...wham. It gets you. My tears come from happy memories (like now) so I think that's good and there is nothing like a good cry. Just don't leave home without tissue. = )

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

No one can prepare you for how it feels to lose someone you are this close to. It does get easier .... But it also makes the next time more difficult because you know how much it hurts. Your relationship flourished when mom moved in with you .... that is a blessing you can carry in your heart!

april said...

We miss her too. Anthony asked me the other day if granny was in heaven with his giunea pig. Cause now she can take care of him.. I don't know where he comes up with this stuff.