Sunday, October 10, 2010

Volume 3

Volume 3 of the Banducci Clan will be making an appearance in December. Her family shower is coming up, we are having one for her at work as well thanks to Sally's planning. I volunteered to make the invites for the family shower. Here they are. The satin ribbon is dove grey but is a little darker in the pic but I think its too cute. Candice does not learn the sex of her babies so I had to make one that could go for either. Its unisex and I utilized the Childhood Paper Pack for K Pertiet at designer digitals for the card base image and the blue mother goose wording. The punched out scallop is word art that I made myself. The hardest part was tying the bow. Overall pretty happy with it.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

So cute Cindy...you even sewed! If you need help with those bows, I'm your girl. I can totally do that for you.

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

OMG they are not only adorable, they are beautiful!!! Great job.

Catherine said...

Turned out beautifully. Lovely.
Catherine