Sunday, October 3, 2010

I always think ....

I have more time than I do. I was awakened at 3 am and could not go back to sleep. I tried for two hours and finally gave up. So I got up and started loading up my Europe pictures to edit and after I realized that it is going to take me weeks to edit all the pics, I decided to make up a Halloween convertible wreath. So this is the results. If you look close I added leopard ribbon. Once Halloween passes I am going to take off the spooky stuff and add on a turkey. It felt good. I used to make wreaths and decorate every year but stopped about 8 years ago due to being too busy. While I wont get to decorating the house, I did get a little something done. I hope to work on my Ali Edwards travel book today as well and will post a few pics as they are edited. Have a good Sunday. I feel a nap coming on!!!!!




























2 comments:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

oooooooooooooh .... I especially like the butterfly!! Great Job. I have all my wreaths hanging in the store room- each on a hanger that I altered so that the wreath would hang from it (or on the LARGE ones, I wrapped a ribbon around it to hang over the neck of the hanger. IF FOR NO other reason, being retired will make the decorating that I like to do for most holidays now possible. Sometimes, they came up so fast that sometimes the best I could do was the appropriate placemats!!

Suzanne said...

Fun Cindy! Isn't it great that something as simple as a door wreath can get us in the spirit of the holidays? Good thing cause that's normally about all I can seem to get done these days. Sorry you're not sleeping but glad you are using your sleeping time for creativity.