Saturday, October 30, 2010

Another day


Sometimes Zoey Lou jumps up and comforts me when I am sitting by my mom. Zoey Lou knows something is wrong, She is never allowed in Grannys place! But she knows something is up and she knows her mommy needs her.


This tender moment unfolded and while my mom does not look the prettiest, I can feel the emotion.

My moms brother, uncle Eddie comes a few times per day. She knows he is here.
I spend most my time with my mama and my father and sisters. I sneak out for a few minutes at a time to get some air, take a deep breath, cry a little, write down a few words or look at a picture. Its another day.

2 comments:

Stehanie Gates said...

You will treasure this time. I understand completely. I think if my sister-in-law could've wrote about her experience with her mom at home on her finally days she could go back to it now, see it and help her. Thank you for sharing your journey. My heart goes out to your family Cindy. Love you

candra said...

I'm praying for you and thinking of you every day, wishing I could be there for you in California. I'm with you in spirit. I hope you can feel all the love and prayers we your readers and friends are sending you way.