Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Where has the time gone

Wow, almost a week since I posted. I have been super busy with family visiting over the weekend and putting together all the last minute things for my Europe trip I leave in nine days sooooo this weekend will be full of packing and organizing, charging of computers and cameras and of course getting really super excited. Work has been over all very less stressful since I changed my availability. Well gotta get back to it. Have a super Wednesday

2 comments:

Stephanie G said...

Glad to hear less stress for you! Thanks for your advice Cindy. I always value it. I am considering all my options. Just unsure or not confident enough to think I would be a good NP. I am wishing you a GREAT trip!!! Enjoy

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

sounds like you have finally taken the right step ... before you keep trying the same thing (but harder) & therefore not getting a new result. GOOD FOR YOU xo