Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday, monday what day is it????

Hello from Paris. First off it feels like Sunday but its Monday AM go figure, I am all screwed up time wise One thing on this trip I have found out, my little netbook, while great to check email and store my pics. I cannot process them well. I usually shoot in the RAW ( no not naked silly). This file type lets me be able to edit them more. HOWEVER I need either photoshop or lightroom to do so as they have to be converted to JPEGS after I am done Well it takes too long on this little computer to do so So today here are a few of our room and the Paris flea market. We also took a boat ride on the Seine and some photos of Notre Dame but alas I cannot process those right now I like the hotel I am staying at "hotel lotti" My room has a chandelier so what not to like. Its raining a little but not too bad and tomorrow we head to Rome. Today I am on a mission to eat the best macaroon in Paris (since it was closed yesterday) and do a little shopping. However after paying 10 euros (15 dollars ) for a coke last night, not sure I have much left for shopping LOL. I guess that's why god created the credit card!!! Well all for now. I am going to try to take some pics in the jpeg format today so I can share. Below are pics from the flea market and our room.














1 comment:

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooo. a macaroon (yum) BUT what about a croissant???? have one for me :o)