Thursday, September 9, 2010

One more day

I am still packed, I did not reopen my suitcase, my hair is done, my nails and toes will be done in two hours, got my new glasses, Euros are in my wallet but what is not done? WORK!! I have so much more work to do and not enough time to get it done. Ugh. I have had to babysit my other half, my work husband so to speak, so much this week it has left me with very little time. So today I am going to be a hurricane and blow through it all. I am only working a couple hours tomorrow, early am before anyone arrives so I can finish up any loose ends before I get bombarded with questions. So as I sip my yummy latte, happy inside that I maintained my 12 pound weight loss (little yellow bikini here I come) and I look forward to my FABULOUS trip to Europe with my beautiful, thoughtful, sweet daughter Rachie. I have warned her that I am going to take so many pictures of her in every nook and cranny that she is going to hate my camera when when get home LOL. So Ciao for now. I plan on blogging with pics every couple of days so I can take you on my journey with me!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

I know you're going to have a trip of a life time. Can't wait to read all about it.

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

I'm counting on it!!!! LUV YOU mucho.