Sunday, August 8, 2010

Weekends, ya gotta love them

If you work Monday through Friday like I do, and worse 12 to 14 hours per day, the weekend is like a vacation. I never have enough time and at times I just sit in my room, pull out my kindle and waste hours reading and enjoying the quiet. No phones, no patients, no employees just me and my thoughts.. It's bliss. My goal for this weekend was to work in my happy place and that is what I did. I organized, I played with my electronics and I did a couple of layouts. One was of Nancy and the twins, a picture I took. I loved how Nancy surrounded the girls and the fact that



I captured the moment with little felicity peaking up at me. I converted it to black and white as the colors distracted me from the moment, the feelings I felt when I looked at it. I wanted the moment to spill onto the page and I am really happy with the results.
















I was going to work on another layout of the twins, but when i went to sit down, Roaree was in my chair. He loves my happy place. I think at times he thinks its his happy place too. And when he settles in, he is not moving. So I snapped a couple of shots, as that's all he will give me and put this layout together that I was inspired to do from a layout I saw on the web.

























Tonight I will be having dinner with both of my FABULOUS children as well as Heather. Its going to be a perfect end to my weekend vacation. Thank you happy place!!

No comments: