Sunday, August 1, 2010

Cutie Patootie's

This weekend was busy with so many things, but I spent the afternoon having tea with the Sutherland Twins and tried out my new camera. Wow those two do not sit still for a second, no wonder Nancy is so fit!! Here are a few of my favorites. To me the are so different. But through the lens Felicity looks a lot like Trinity. Felicity loves to talk talk talk while Charity steps back and looks at things. Enjoy the shots. I had so much fun doing them. But definitely need much more practice!!





2 comments:

Catherine said...

Looks like a delightful tea party, maybe just what the doctor ordered.

Photos are great, how fun to have the new camera.

Catherine

rebeccahester said...

you always capture the best expressions. i just love looking at your pictures. you get the best angles.