Monday, August 2, 2010

Countdown










In just under six weeks I will be heading out for my European Adventure




My first stop will be Paris, where I will spend a couple of days combing through many flea markets as well as snapping shots of everyday Paris. Oh la la. I am so excited.












From there we will head to Rome for five days. I am so excited to see all the sites. While I am not that religious, I am really excited to see the Vatican City, especially the Sistine chapel and Rachel who is my travel buddy can't wait to throw a coin into the trevie fountain. I plan on taking cue from julia roberts and eat my way through Rome, trying every kind of pizza and tasting all the different flavors of gelato. Oh I cant wait. Since Rachel and I are super fans of the movie dangerous beauty, we decided to take a day trip to Venice, I can see it through my camera already.










And my last stop will be the island of Mykonos Greece. Rachel will fly to London while I am in Greece attending a scrapbooking getaway with the likes of Ali Edwards, Karen Russell and Jenny Bowlin. The main draw for the getaway for me is Karen Russell and the walking tour of the island I booked with her. I am going to pick her brains about photography and I have been an avid fan since I took her photography workshop. Oh I am so excited and meeting Ali is a dream come true. I love her style and love that she does digital and paper scrapbooking. Jenny Bowlin's vintage style always catches my eye as well.
I will meet up with Rachie for a day in London before flying home again. !6 days gone, wow what is the office gonna do? I am going to have a FABULOUS time, I just know it. I haven't been this excited in a very long time.












2 comments:

Catherine said...

Bon Jour mon amie,

Can you believe how close our wonderful event is getting? I am so excited. I have lots to do in Augusto to get ready, since July was taken with family.
Paris, Ali, and Karen oh my....
Your roomie,
Catherine
PS
We are going to be watching a bunch of movies to get us inspired. Movies about Greece, Zorba, Shirley Valentine, movies about Paris, French Kiss, Le Divorce, Is Paris Burning :)
PSS...Luv your new blog banner

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

GOOD FOR YOU. I am so jealous!!!!