Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another week gone by..

Well this week was super busy and stressful at work. Why, I wish I knew. I thought I was finally gonna get a break with the new NP starting couple weeks ago, but I guess next week will be the week :). Tom had said I could go into my happy place Friday afternoon as a reward for all of my hard work that week. I literally walked in there and ten minutes later he walks in and says I need your help rounding at SJH. I looked at him and he was serious. Geez, so much for feeling happy!!!

I did get some time in my home happy place with Nancy Sutherland Saturday. We spent the morning making a pennant banner for two birthday layouts. I did not take a pic, so unlike me, but take my word on it, they were so stinking stinking cute. I am on a mission to make some more. We then spent the afternoon making cards and gossiping. It was just what the doctor ordered. I have very few friends who I don't work with, and girls need to gossip, then need to complain and they need to drink wine. My sis DeDe popped in for a short visit and its always super to see her. I vow when I return from Europe, I need to spend more time with my friends and family. This morning I was woken up early, 5:30 am for gods sake, so I got up and did a quick layout of a extra pic from Heather, my sons girlfriend from his 25th birthday wine tasting in Paso Robles. I loved how it turned out, and I love the pink and orange. Which is really strange for me as I am not a big orange fan.

So this week will be full of appointments everyday after work in prep for leaving for Europe in 2 1/2 weeks. So I better get busy working on whats left to be done such as train tickets to Venice, Animal babysitting calendar for my parents and a trip calendar for Richie. Enjoy the pics. Ta Ta for now

























































No comments: