Thursday, July 29, 2010

It continues....

It seems life is just one big continuum. My cough continues, my vision problems continue, my long work day is continuing, my frustration with my work husband continues, my frustration with needy patients continues ... do I need to continue? Some days I just want a fresh, new, never before seen, heard or felt day. Everything I experience to be new!!!!!

Well I guess it won't be today, and I know it won't be tomorrow. Alas, all I can hope for right now is to get a good night sleep (with the help of Robitussin AC) and know tomorrow my sissy poo Lisa is coming to see the folks (more on that later). Here's to a new tomorrow!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

Oh my, life sounds hard right now : (
I hope the words from "Annie" prove to be true...The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow, you can bet your bottom dollar.

Take care roomie and remember we will always have Mykonos, LOL
Catherine

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

as Dr Phil would say ... you can't keep doing the same thing & expect a different outcome. tackle one issue at a time and try not to say NO. XO

THE PRINCESS of everything ... said...

OOOOOOOPS !!!!!!!!! I mean LEARN to say NOOOOOOOOO