Saturday, June 19, 2010

Birthday Blog Hop

Jessica Sprague's shop is three years old and they are having a FABULOUS blog Hop. Lots of freebies.


Here are a couple of the blogs I really liked.

1. A place for my pages take a look at some of her pages posted. And what I discovered is she is from BAKERSFIELD. OMG ! Such a small world.

2. Prettie In posies look at her etsy store, fabulous flowers

3. My simply creative life.

If you stop at all the blogs you will get 33 freebie quickpages. Wow. Try it, but don't wait too long it ends on Sunday!

2 comments:

TheScrapGirl said...

such a small world!!!

have a great weekend!

chrissy guido

Catherine said...

I really enjoy Jessica, in fact I was a member of her very first beta on line class with Liv, Jana, and Kimi...lol
Have been out of town so did not do the blog hop and I am trying to cut down on digital stuff, my compy is soooo full. Just bought a second hard drive last week
Catherine

PS...did you make it to all the blogs and get your goodies and solve the puzzle?